The Beginner Microsoft Access Course is the ideal approach to start training in databases. The training is delivered online using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
To gain fundamental knowledge of Access Beginner.
Beginner Microsoft Access Course
See the content of the Beginner Microsoft Access Course:
Find out what Access is and how it works. Discover the objects which make up a database.
- An introduction to the database management system
- The ribbon
- Quick Access toolbar
- Opening a database
- Database objects
Taking care of your records
Without the records, what would the database be for? Learn to inter them, edit them, delete them, sort them
- Entering records
Moving around in a datasheet/form Editing the value in a field
- Finding records
- Replacing the value in a field
- Deleting records
- Sorting records
Making use of the data
Basic printing techniques and examples of simple queries.
- Print Preview
- Margins and orientation for printing any object
- Running a query
There are no entry requirements. If the Beginner Course is too introductory, you can take the Intermediate Microsoft Access Course.
Training can be over six months; we recommend you complete the assessment (optional) to gain a CPD Accredited Certificate.
Anyone is preparing themselves for working in an office where they are involved with databases or for personal benefit.
- CPD Certification on successful completion
- A professional qualification that will boost your CV and job options
- Training contains practical exercises to gain confidence and be ready to use new skills.
- Confidence in using Access
- Microsoft Platinum Partners write material
- Delivered by a Certified Microsoft Academy
- Highest standards of training material and training format
- Work at a faster pace when using Access.