Beginner Microsoft Access Course – CPD Accredited
The Beginner Microsoft Access Course is the ideal approach to start training in databases. The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
To gain fundamental knowledge of Access Beginner.
Beginner Microsoft Access Course
See the content of the Beginner Microsoft Access Course:
Find out what Access is and how it works. Discover the objects which make up a database.
- You need to know: About your database management system
- You need to know: The ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar Opening a database
- Database objects
Taking care of your records
Without the records, what would the database be for? Learn to inter them, edit them, delete them, sort them
- Entering records
Moving around in a datasheet/form Editing the value in a field
- Finding records
- Replacing the value in a field Deleting records
- Sorting records
Making use of the data
Basic printing techniques and examples of simple queries.
- Print Preview
- Margins and orientation for printing any object
- Running a query
There are no entry requirements.
Training can be over 6 months during this time, we recommend you complete the assessment (optional) in order to gain CPD Accredited Certificate.
Anyone preparing themselves for working in an office where they are involved with databases or for their personal benefit.
- CPD Certification on successful completion
- Professional qualification that will boost your CV and job options
- Training contains practical exercises to gain confidence and be ready to use new skills on the job.
- Confidence in using Access
- Material is written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- Delivered by a Certified Microsoft Academy
- Highest standards of training material and training format
- Work at a faster pace when using Access.