Excel for Administration Course – CPD ACCREDITED
Our CPD Accredited Excel for Administration Course is designed for a wide range of Administrative professionals. It provides the mix of skills that are required to effectively work with Excel for an Administrative. We are a specialist trainer for Microsoft Office Training. We partnered with an Administrative training academy to develop an Admin focused Excel Course. We have used our expertise and technical expertise to develop an online Administration focused Excel Training Course.
Excel for an Administrator Course Objectives
This course aims to provide the skills, knowledge and confidence to work effectively in an Administration role using Excel.
Excel Training Course Format
All of the training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. This virtual tutor will instruct you, provide exercises and correct you. It is so interactive that it is simulating having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training. At the end of the course, there is an assessment must be taken at the end of the course.
The course is online so you can commence training at any time or date. The course runs on a flexible schedule, so you can study at any time or place. You have 6 months to complete the training, but you can complete the course much sooner, with intensive study.
This will provide you with a CPD Accredited Certification.
The course syllabus focuses on the most commonly required Excel tasks in Admin jobs.
Here is an outline of the course:
- Getting started with Excel
- How to format in Excel
- Shortcuts and tips to build efficiency
- Graphics and Illustrations
- Create and customise charts
- Create and manage tables
- Present, sort data in a table
- Automatic calculations in a table, filtering
- Blank cells and duplicates
- Advanced filtering and statistics with a criteria range
- Copy rows filtered using a criteria range
- Display several lines of data in one cell
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Copy values, copy with a link, transposing
- Move, copy, hide sheets
- Select, delete, copy and move objects
- Format chart items; Modify chart’s text items; Legend and plot area; Data series and chart axes; Manage series, chart templates
- Modify a text box, drawing
- Rotate, align, stack and group objects
- Apply, manage conditional, custom formats
- Validation criteria
- Use cell ranges in functions
- Summarise data with an outline
- Attach a comment to a cell
- Calculate with copied values.
- Pivots Tables and Charts
- Auditing and Error Checking
- Templates and themes
- Protecting workbooks
- Sharing workbooks
- Achieve CPD Certification in Excel for Administration
- An accredited qualification that will boost your CV and enhance your job options
- Gain confidence in using Excel in the workplace
- A greater level of efficiency in the workplace
- Learn all the Excel skills needed to succeed in Administration