This is an Accredited Microsoft Excel Diploma that is delivered online. When it comes to holding down so many jobs, there is going to be the need to use Microsoft Excel.
If you need to work on your Excel skills, then we have the right diploma for you.
Microsoft Excel Diploma
Our training centre is a Certified Microsoft Office Academy, which enables students to gain all the skills that they need for everyday tasks. The Excel Diploma that we provide is a CPD Accredited course, meaning that this certification is issued to participants after the course has finished if completed successfully.
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
Excel Diploma Content
- Getting started with Excel
- How to format in Excel
- Shortcuts and tips to build efficiency
- Graphics and Illustrations
- Create and customise charts
- Create and manage tables
- Present, sort data in a table
- Automatic calculations in a table, filtering
- Blank cells and duplicates
- Advanced filtering and statistics with a criteria range
- Copy rows filtered using a criteria range
- Display several lines of data in one cell
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Copy values, copy with a link, transposing
- Move, copy, hide sheets
- Select, delete, copy and move objects
- Format chart items; Modify chart’s text items; Legend and plot area; Data series and chart axes; Manage series, chart templates
- Create and manage sparklines
- Modify a text box, drawing
- Rotate, align, stack and group objects
- Apply, manage conditional, custom formats
- Validation criteria
- Convert data; Create a data series
- Use cell ranges in functions
- Summarise data with an outline
- Attach a comment to a cell
- Calculate with copied values.
- Pivots Tables and Charts
- Advanced Formulas (Lookup, Date Functions)
- IF statements, AND and OR
- Nested, Arrays and Conditions Formulas
- Scenarios, Goal Seek and other advanced functions
- Auditing and Error Checking
- Templates and themes
- Protecting workbooks
- Sharing workbooks
Dates and Duration
There is a maximum duration of 6 months. It can be completed far before this time. The course can be started and taken at any time.
There are no entry requirements for this course. It is aimed at beginners.
- Training is written by senior Microsoft Trainers in a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Live help with your own virtual tutor
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Excel Diploma issued on completion
- A practical course that includes a number of exercises
- The outcome is after completion a CPD Accredited Diploma will be issued by the Microsoft Academy, which will build your CV and career options.