Training in Microsoft Excel Intermediate is an in-depth program to gain professional knowledge which is much needed in any office.
To learn the most efficient way to use Excel; to gain a CPD Accredited Certificate at Proficient (Intermediate) level.
Intermediate Excel Course
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
- Create and customise charts
- Create and manage tables
- Present, sort data in a table
- Automatic calculations in a table, filtering
- Blank cells and duplicates
- Advanced filtering and statistics with a criteria range
- Copy rows filtered using a criteria range
- Display several lines of data in one cell
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Copy values, copy with a link, transposing
- Move, copy, hide sheets
- Select, delete, copy and move objects
- Format chart items; Modify chart’s text items; Legend and plot area; Data series and chart axes; Manage series, chart templates
- Create and manage sparklines
- Modify a text box, drawing
- Rotate, align, stack and group objects
- Apply, manage conditional, custom formats
- Validation criteria
- Convert data; Create a data series
- Use cell ranges in functions
- Summarise data with an outline
- Attach a comment to a cell
- Calculate with copied values.
Dates and Duration
You can start your course at any time and study when you prefer. The training is flexible and will fit your schedule.
It is recommended that you take your assessment within three months in order to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate (included in the price). You have access to the training program for 1 year.
You should ideally have Beginner Level skills already, if you do not these skills please consider taking the Beginner Excel Course.
Benefits of the Intermediate Excel Course
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Being prepared for any assessment at a job interview
- Confidence in the use of Excel effectively at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training study schedule that can be started and carried out at any time.
- User-friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to the training program for one year
CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate in Excel Intermediate on successful completion.