Delegates get the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills using Microsoft Office. The Microsoft Office Diploma for Finance covers all the main programmes that are needed by Finance professionals. This will increase your confidence and efficiency at work. The Diploma includes our Excel for Finance Course, PowerPoint Diploma, Microsoft Access Diploma, Power BI Course and Office 365 Diploma. Completing the Microsoft Office Diploma will lead to gaining a professional qualification.
The training is delivered online using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects, and provides examples to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
Microsoft Office Diploma for Finance
This Diploma develops proficient skills in a range of Microsoft Office Products that are ideal for finance professionals. Here you can see the list of programmes to complete:
- Excel for Finance
- PowerPoint Diploma
- Power BI
- Microsoft Access Diploma
- Office 365 (including SharePoint, Office 365 and Teams).
Dates and Duration
There is a maximum duration of 6 months. It can be completed far before this time. The course can be started and taken at any time.
There are no entry requirements for this course. The course includes beginner level. If you are looking for our general Microsoft Office Diploma, please click here.
- Senior Microsoft Trainers wrote the Diploma content at a Microsoft Platinum Partner to ensure high-level standards.
- Interactive training on a live server with a Virtual Tutor enables the learner to receive instructions and gain interactive feedback.
- Gain confidence and skills to work with the most commonly used Microsoft Office programmes.
- CPD Accredited Diploma is issued on successful completion.
- Gain a professional qualification for your CV.
- The training is highly practical, with numerous exercises to optimise learning retention.