Delegates get the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills using Microsoft Office. The Microsoft Office Diploma covers all the main programmes offered by Microsoft. This will increase your confidence and efficiency at work. Office 365 and SharePoint have been added to provide the opportunity to adapt to online working. The Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word training covers the programmes that are the original core of Microsoft Office. Completing the Microsoft Office Diploma will lead to gaining a professional qualification.
The training is delivered online using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects, and provides examples to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
Microsoft Office Diploma
This Diploma develops proficient skills in a range of Microsoft Office Products. Here you can see the list of programmes to complete:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Office 365
The Diploma includes two levels, Beginner and Intermediate.
If you prefer to take Advanced Level training, you can take the Advanced Microsoft Office Diploma; CLICK HERE for details.
Dates and Duration
There is a maximum duration of 6 months. It can be completed far before this time. The course can be started and taken at any time.
There are no entry requirements for this course. It is aimed at beginners.
- Senior Microsoft Trainers wrote the Diploma content at a Microsoft Platinum Partner to ensure high-level standards.
- Interactive training on a live server with a Virtual Tutor enables the learner to receive instructions and gain interactive feedback.
- Gain confidence and skills to work with the most commonly used Microsoft Office programmes.
- CPD Accredited Diploma issued on successful completion.
- Gain a professional qualification for your CV.
- The training is highly practical, with numerous exercises to optimise learning retention.