This Microsoft OneDrive Course Online offers learners to get an understanding of this programme. This is a very popular Microsoft Office product that is used across numerous companies.
What is Microsoft OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive is part of Office 365.
This course contains an overview of Microsoft OneDrive.
- Add, create, move, copy and share files and folders
- Working with Recent Files
- More Sharing Options
- Stop Sharing Files and Folders
- Discover Relevant Content
- Use Recycle Bin
- Search for Content
- Change View Options
- Sort and Filter Documents
- The Details Pane
- Sync Files to Your Local Computer
- Use OneDrive Attachments with Outlook
- Co-Author with Shared Documents in OneDrive
- Use OneDrive with SharePoint
- OneDrive Settings
- Use the OneDrive Mobile App
Dates and Duration
Expect 1 to 2 hours of training time. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime in that period. The Microsoft OneDrive Course Online forms part of Office 365 training. Find more Office 365 Courses here.
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
Benefits of the OneDrive Course Online
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced using Microsoft OneDrive in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft OneDrive at a Microsoft Academy.