Our Microsoft Academy is offering an online Microsoft Teams Course. The Team Course is delivered on interactive software that updated with every Microsoft update.
What is Microsoft Teams?
This is a part of Microsoft Office that enables you to collaborate with colleagues, customers or any other party. It is a chat-based / online communicative platform complete that allows document sharing, interactive online meetings, and lots of useful collaborative tools.
- Moving from Skype for Business to Teams
- Accessing the Microsoft Teams Web / Desktop / Mobile Apps
- Navigating the Teams App and modifying the App Settings
- Creating a New Team / Team from a Group
- Managing Team setting and working in Team
- Working in the General Channel / Adding a Standard and Private Channel
- Pinning / Hiding / Showing / Moderating a Channel
- Tips for working in channels
- Post a Stream Video Link in a Conversation
- Tips for Conversations
- Start a Chat Conversation
- Sharing a Files
- Send Praise in a Chat
- Create a Named Contact Group
- Catching Up with the Activity Feed
- Customising Notifications
- Adding a OneNote Notebook / SharePoint Document Library
- Adding a Planner Board / Form to a Teams Channel
- Accessing Apps
- Finding Information with the Who Bot / Secretary Bot
- Automate Channel Posts
- Uploading a Local File to a Channel / from OneDrive
- Creating / Coauthoring / managing a File in a Channel
- Connecting Other Cloud-Enabled Libraries
- Scheduling a Meeting from Teams / Web Meeting from Outlook
- Customising Meetings Options
- Start an Unscheduled Meeting
- Sharing an App or Screen
- Sharing System Audio / Displaying Live Captions
- Joining an Online Meeting / Recording a Meeting / Taking Meeting Notes with Wiki
- Meeting tips and managing a meeting
- Making a Call / customise call
- Receiving and Transferring a Call
- Adding Yammer Communities
- Working with the Microsoft Teams iOS App
- Additional Resources
Dates and Duration
Expect 3 to 4 hours of training time. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime in that period
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- The qualifications are CPD Accredited and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced using Microsoft Teams in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Teams at a Microsoft Academy.