This SharePoint course allows learners to complete SharePoint training at a discounted price. This is a very popular Microsoft Office product that is used across numerous companies.
- Getting Started
- The SharePoint Portal
- The SharePoint Modern Team Site
- Site Contents
- Edit the Quick Launch
- Add/edit/save a News Post
- SharePoint Document Library / Add and Save Documents to a Library
- Folders in a Document Library
- Preview Library Documents
- Edit, Move and Copy Library Documents
- Download Documents / Pin Documents to the Top
- Sort, Filter, Save, Change and Sync Library Items
- Delete Documents
- SharePoint Lists
- Add, Edit and View Items to a List
- Sort, Filter, Save, Delete a List
- Add, Edit and Delete Quick Links
Dates and Duration
Expect 3 to 4 hours of training time. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime during that period. If you would like to take SharePoint training to an advanced level, click here: SharePoint Diploma
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
Online SharePoint Course
Benefits of SharePoint Certificate Course
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy that ensures we deliver high-quality training programmes.
- Gain confidence using SharePoint.
- Update your technology skills on your CV.
- Our training programs are set to an international standard and designed by Microsoft Platinum Partners.
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited, and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced in using Microsoft SharePoint in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft SharePoint at a Microsoft Academy. This will build your CV and broaden your career skills for the modern workplace.