Beginner Word Course – CPD Accredited
This Beginner Word Course is the ideal way to start training in MS Word. Microsoft Office Courses is a Microsoft Certified Academy, which means that we only the very latest technology to deliver our fully interactive training.
Beginner Word Course Objective
- This course is a Beginner word course and it is designed for students who have beginner level skills. The objective of this course is to gain a proficient level of skill within Microsoft Word.
- To gain a CPD Accredited Certificate at Microsoft Word Beginner – this certificate is recognised internationally in order to build their CV and Career Options.
- To gain fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Word at Beginner Level.
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
- Opening a document and moving the insertion point
- Text made easy, entering text and displaying the non-printing characters
- Managing paragraphs
- Selecting, copying, moving, deleting text, undoing, redoing, repeating an action, saving and zooming, and creating a new document
- Applying a quick style from the gallery, a theme
- Character colour, case, font and size
- Paragraph indents, alignment, spacing, line spacing, borders and shading, moving, copying text
- Customised Numbered and bulleted lists
- Page layout, page breaks, headers and footers, page numbering, setting, managing and leader line tab stop
- Different levels in a list, list styles
- Line breaks, hanging indents, non-breaking space or hyphen
- Finding, copying and replacing text/formatting
- Checking spelling and grammar and synonyms
- Creating, using and managing an AutoText
Dates and Duration
The course is flexible you can start at any time and you can study at a time convenient to your schedule.
You can six months to complete this course. it can be started at any time.
The Beginners level of this course can be started with no previous qualifications.
- A training program written by senior Microsoft Partners
- CPD Accredited with Certification on successful completion
- Gain a qualification to build your CV and job options
- User-friendly and highly interactive system
- State of the art system used by a London Microsoft Certified Academy
- Virtual tutor simulates having your own IT tutor
- Flexible learning to suit you
- Training available at our Certified Training Centre or at home remotely
CPD Accredited certification on successful completion. This will require completion of the CPD Accredited Assessment at the end of the course. Assessment can be taken remotely.