This Microsoft Office Work from Home Diploma is designed to help people adapt their skills to the new Work from Home jobs that have become increasingly common since the pandemic. It is hard to adapt to the significant change of working from home. Many employers have stated that this change has been hard for employees and many feel they lack the skills or confidence to work online.
Work from Home Diploma
This course seeks to provide the learner with the common mix of skills needed to use Microsoft products effectively in a Work from Home Job.
All of the training is online and uses interactive software. You can start at any time and train on a flexible schedule.
There are two components to the training programme. Firstly, you will learn how to adapt to using Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint in the Office365 environment.
- How to work with Word Online
- How to work with Excel Online
- How to work with PowerPoint Online
- Using web-based Outlook
The second part is for you to learn how to use some online apps and programmes, to arm you with the skills needed to work from home efficiently:
- How to work with One Note Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office365
- One Drive
Dates and Duration
The course is flexible and can be commenced on any date. The training schedule is flexible and it can be taken at any time. You have up to one year to complete the course. The total learning hours are 40 live active learning hours.
Benefits of the Course
- Gain an accredited qualification for your CV
- Gain confidence to work from home effectively
- Gain a broad range of IT skills to enable you to work independently efficiently.
- Add a qualification to your CV that shows employers that you have the skills to work from home, which has become hugely important post-2020.
CPD Accredited Microsoft Office Work from Home Certificate upon successful completion.