Our Bespoke Excel Course will greatly improve your skills and use of this incredibly important piece of software. Companies chose our Bespoke training in order to gain specific business or learning goals. Standardised course content will include the entire functionality of Excel at different levels. However, Bespoke training courses enable you to design a tailored course that will meet your exact needs and not waste time learning the parts of Excel that are not needed by your company.
Bespoke Excel Courses
We have provided CPD-accredited and Bespoke Excel Courses to a range of clients from large multinationals, to small organisations and private individuals. All types of industries and professionals have opted to take our Bespoke Excel Training Courses.
What are the main benefits of this style of training:
- We can design a course which covers aspects for beginners up to advanced levels.
- If your business has specific requirements relating to job roles, then we can create a bespoke syllabus that relates to a variety of different Excel processes.
- You can, if desired, use your own data as a focus for the training. Enabling your staff to find more effective ways of working, using Excel as a tool.
- We will also work with existing company spreadsheets, integrating and streamlining processes to make them smoother.
- We can also provide a more cost-effective method for spreadsheet design consultancy.
“Our teacher was able to offer flexible solutions to meet our needs, which was different to normal Excel training”.
“I felt that the trainer delivered the training in a flexible way that made sense to my team’s needs”
” She (the trainer) used her professional experience to make the training relevant”
Normal bespoke training costs start at £495 + VAT in a virtual classroom environment and they start at £595 + VAT for a live classroom course that is delivered at your venue. More complex subject matter or difficulties in terms of travel, for live classrooms, can increase the prices. Please contact us for details of group discounts or corporate bookings.
Our standard course is a single day (10:30-16:30) of face-to-face or virtual classroom training. The course will be led by a fully experienced tutor. As previously mentioned, you can also request for the training to be at your venue, or delivered virtually. If travel is involved, your booking will be subject to travel expenses. We can offer live classroom courses across the UK and Europe. However, if you have any queries with regard to travel please feel free to contact us.