We offer the CPD Accredited Online Data Entry Diploma. This combines the a mixture of Microsoft Office training. There are additional modules on Data entry Practice, legal subjects, GDPR and several other essential lessons.
Data Entry Courses
Data Entry Jobs are increasing and they are increasingly popular due to many of them being work from home jobs. The Diploma will develop skills and give you a professional qualification in order to succeed in this career.
This is an online programme. The Diploma includes our Microsoft Office training on a wide range of programmes that are needed for Data Entry Jobs. There is also a module on data protection and technical aspects of Data Entry. The course is flexible and you start on any date. You can study on a flexible hours basis. This means you can complete the training on your preferred schedule and from anywhere.
There are several learning modules:
- Microsoft Access Training to Proficient Level – Database Module
- Microsoft Excel Training to Proficient Level – Spreadsheet Module
- Office365 – System Module
- SharePoint – System Module
- Teams – Communication Module
- Touch Typing skills (optional)
- Data Entry Legislation / Compliance and Standards
- Confidentiality and treatment of sensitive data
- The Data Protection Act
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and compliance
- Database management and the integrity of a database
- Filing and record-keeping
- An overview of GDPR and Data Protection
Each module has a short assessment at the end, which can be taken online.
Data Entry Diploma
Who should take the Data Entry Diploma?
It is suited for anyone looking to work in Data Entry. Job titles can include Data Entry Clerk, Data Entry Administrator, Data Entry Assistant to name a few, but it will be ideal for the majority Data Entry roles.
The Data Entry Diploma is from the CPD Standards Institute. This is a professional body that accredits training for career and professional development. CPD qualifications are internationally recognised qualifications.
Benefits of the Course
- Build your CV
- Gain an internationally recognised Diploma
- Enhance your job skills and career options
- Improve performance at work
- Gain greater confidence to be a success in a Data Entry role
- Increased speed and efficiency at work
- Build your career with a qualification and skills