Microsoft Project Course is delivered online. Microsoft Project is a very popular Microsoft product and is a vital tool for Project Management jobs. Learn how to efficiently use this system with this online course.
Online Microsoft Project Course
Our Microsoft Project Course uses interactive learning software.
- What is Project Online?
- Interface – Task & Options Ribbon Tabs
- Interface – Project Tab
- Create a Project
- Add, Insert and DeleteTasks
- Making Tasks Easier to View / Link Tasks / Enter Task Progress
- Publishing the Plan
- Integrating with Project Professional / Work with the Timeline
- Using Views / Filters / Grouping
- Add and Assign Resources
- Edit Resources
- View Resource Assignment / Capacity Planning / Engagements
- Work with the Baseline
- Export to Excel
- Create a SharePoint Tasks List
- Work with Lists and Documents
- Add Lists, Libraries & Apps
- Edit the Quick Launch
- Customise the Home Page
- Enterprise Projects
- Issues with Tasks
- Begin and update a Roadmap
- Options Tab
- Database Administration
- PWA Settings
Dates and Duration
You can start at any time or date. It can be studied at any time to suit your schedule. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime during that period.
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
Benefits of Microsoft Project Course
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Qualifications are CPD Accredited, and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced in using Microsoft Project in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Project at a Microsoft Academy.