This Microsoft Bookings Course Online offers learners to get an understanding of this programme. This is a very popular Microsoft Office product that is used across numerous companies.
What is Microsoft Bookings?
Microsoft Bookings is part of Office 365. It is an app that can be used online and on mobiles. It is for small businesses, who provide their appointments to their customers. Common users include hairdressers, dentists, beauty salons, solicitors, accountants, barristers, gyms and garages.
This is a useful skill for anyone working in Administration, Sales or Reception. It enables you to control your workflow effectively.
This course contains an overview of Microsoft Bookings.
- Getting Started with Bookings Calendars
- Add Business Information, Staff, Set Their Hours, Services,
- Custom Fields to Services
- Reminders and Confirmations
- Set up, customise and publish booking page
- Customise Scheduling Options
- Create a Booking
- Calendar Settings and Options
- Manual Bookings
- Customer Options
- Bookings Mobile App
Dates and Duration
Expect 1 to 2 hours of training time. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime in that period. The Microsoft Bookings Course Online forms part of Office 365 training. Find more Office 365 Courses here.
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
Benefits of the Microsoft Bookings Course Online
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced using Microsoft Bookings in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Bookings at a Microsoft Academy.