Advanced Excel Course delivered online for Excel users who want to perfect their skills.
If you work within an office, then there is a good chance that you will need to use Microsoft Excel daily. This is particularly true if your role has elements of finance, accounts or bookkeeping involved. The more financial aspects your role entails, the more skills you will require in Excel, with many companies asking their workers to show Advanced skills. Your ability in Excel will often be tested at the interview stage, with applicants unable to master the software not being considered for the role.
Advanced Excel Course Online
Excel Training Course Objective
The main objective of this course is to enable students to gain advanced-level skills in Excel. As a Microsoft Certified Academy, offering advanced Excel classes online, you can be sure that all the training, knowledge and skills that you receive are state of the art and your training will be delivered to the highest level. The Advanced Excel Training Course that we offer is fully CPD Accredited, and this will be issued to those who pass the course after completion. The course format is ideal for anyone looking to learn advanced Excel online.
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
Learn Advanced Excel Online
- Pivots Tables and Charts
- Advanced Formulas (Lookup, Date Functions)
- IF statements, AND and OR
- Nested, Arrays and Conditions Formulas
- Scenarios, Goal Seek and other advanced functions
- Auditing and Error Checking
- Templates and themes
- Protecting workbooks
- Sharing workbooks
Dates and Duration
The course is anticipated to last for 3 months, on average. However, it is possible to complete it in far less time, if you study more intensively. You can take up to 12 months to complete the course.
Training can be started at any time and you can study flexibly.
Advanced Excel Course Requirements
You should have Proficient Level skills in order to be able to take the Advanced Course and gain an advanced Excel certification course online. If you lack these skills please take the Intermediate Excel Course.
Advanced Excel Online
- Training is written by senior Microsoft Trainers in a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Live server with Virtual Tutor enables learners to receive instruction as if they have a personal tutor
- CPD Accredited Excel Course with a CPD Certificate issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical, with numerous exercises for hands-on learning.
- As a Microsoft Certified Academy, we can offer internationally recognised Microsoft Certification and can guarantee that we offer the best advanced Excel course online.
- As an outcome, we will issue a CPD Accredited Certificate from our Microsoft Academy. Advanced Excel skills to add to your CV.