Excel Course Beginner and Intermediate Levels
This Excel Course provides access to both Beginner and Intermediate Microsoft Excel programs.
This Excel Course is ideal for people looking to gain proficient level Excel skills. This particular course provides the skills, knowledge and confidence to work in a role using Excel.
Excel Training Format
In order to pass the course, an assessment must be taken at the end of the course. The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
This will provide you with a CPD Accredited Certification.
Excel Course Beginner & Intermediate Levels
The course syllabus can be seen below:
The course content includes the Beginner and Intermediate skills:
Dates and Duration
The course runs on a flexible basis. You can start anytime and you can study when you like. We give you 6 months to complete the course. However, if you study intensively, you can complete the course in a far shorter period.
The course can be taken by anyone because it starts at Beginner Level.
- CPD Certification upon completion
- Assessment and Certification included in the fee
- Gain access to the system for 12 months, so you can refresh your memory at work
- Internationally recognised professional qualification
- Virtual tutor inside an interactive training system will enhance your understanding of the subject and quality of learning
- Microsoft Platinum Partners developed all the material
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy which ensures our high quality