A Microsoft Certified Academy offers the CPD Accredited Intermediate Microsoft Word Course, and Microsoft Platinum Partners wrote all materials. We only have the latest technology to deliver our fully interactive training.
Intermediate Microsoft Word Course
This course is an Intermediate Word course, and it is designed for students who have intermediate-level skills. The objective of this course is to gain a high proficiency in Microsoft Word and prepare to take Advanced Word Training.
The training is delivered online using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects, and provides examples to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
Intermediate Word Course Content
- Create, fill, and move around tables
- Select, insert, and delete rows and columns
- Table styles
- Perfect and exploit tables
- Merge or split cells
- Convert text to a table, table to text
- Calculate in a table
- Use drawing objects and pictures to brighten up your text
- Size, rotate, adjust, move, and copy a drawing object
- Insert, manage, position, and wrap a picture
- Charts; Diagrams
- Add impact with pictures, charts and diagrams
- Achieve maximum effect with shapes, text boxes, pictures etc.
- Format drawing object
- Format text in an object/WordArt
- Insert objects from other applications
- Insert document, cover page, blank page, special characters
- Character spacing and position
- Create, and manage a custom dictionary
- AutoCorrect settings
- Statistics and document properties
- Create, protect, use a form
- Work, move around long documents
- Views and windows
- Use different headers and footers
- Manage automatic page breaks
- Manage footnotes, endnotes
- Hierarchy of titles
- Outline view
- Table of contents
Dates and Duration
The course takes a maximum of six months to complete. Many students do complete the course much faster if they study intensively. You have access to the programme for up to 12 months.
The intermediate level of this course can be started with no previous qualifications. However, you should have a beginner-level knowledge of Word. Please take the Beginner Course, if you do not have this skill level.
Intermediate Word Course Benefits
- CPD Accredited Certificate at Microsoft Word Intermediate
- CPD Certificate will enhance your CV and job prospects
- Ideal preparation for the job market or interviews
- Confidence in working with Word
- Ability to work quickly because of this knowledge
- User-friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to the training program for one year
- Flexible training schedule
- The option to buy Advanced Level or Beginner Level for only £50 as an existing student.
On successful completion, you will gain CPD Accredited Certificate at the Microsoft Word Intermediate level.