Our Microsoft Academy is offering this online Office 365 Course Certificate. Many companies now use Office 365. The course enables the learner to gain a good understanding of the programme. You will also gain confidence using the application. This course is delivered on interactive software that delivers instructions and assesses you throughout the programme.
What is Office 365?
Office365 is a cloud-based package provided by Microsoft. It includes the leading Microsoft Office software. The main programmes are:
- OneDrive cloud storage
Office 365 Course
However, several other Microsoft programmes are included
- The Office 365 environment – get an overview and understanding
- Manage your files in OneDrive for Business
- Take advantage of SharePoint Online’s team sites and libraries
- Outlook Online
- Sending and/or receiving messages within the Web version of Outlook
- Managing messages within the Web version of Outlook
- Managing contacts within the Web version of Outlook
- The Calendar within the Web version of Outlook
- Office Online
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- PowerPoint Online
- Sharing and co-editing files
- OneNote – Creating notes and notebooks
- Optimising notes, notes pages and notebooks and collaborating on notes
- Discover Teams, manage a team and its channels
- Managing conversations and chats
- Managing and sharing your files
- Office 365
- Working mobile
- Organising, participating in and leading a remote meeting
- Communicating and sharing information
- Working together on a project
This course shows how to use Office 365 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. This training course shows you how to adapt your skills in these programmes to working with Office365 on the cloud. It does not show you how to use these programmes from scratch or advance your level. The only focus is on adapting to the Office365 environment.
Dates and Duration
Expect 10 hours of training time. You have access to the course for one year and can complete the course anytime during that period. We have a Diploma version of this course which includes an advanced area.
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited, and they are internationally recognised.
- Gain an understanding of how to use Office 365 qn
- Our trainers are experienced in using Microsoft Office 365 in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Office 365 at a Microsoft Academy.