Our Microsoft Academy is offering an online Office 365 Diploma. Many companies now use Office 365. The course enables the learner to gain a strong understanding of the programme. You will also gain confidence using the application. This course is delivered on interactive software that provides instructions and assesses you throughout the programme. Microsoft Platinum Partners have developed the training programme.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a cloud-based application that includes all the core programmes in Microsoft Office. This consists of Office 365, with the following programmes; Excel, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Teams, Outlook and SharePoint. It is cloud-based, which means it can be accessed online from any location and does not require desktop installation.
Office 365 Diploma
The Office 365 Diploma will not teach you to use individual programs like Excel or Word. If you need to learn how to use those programmes, you should purchase courses focussed on those perspective programmes. The course enables people to improve their productivity using new work processes using Microsoft’s online cloud-based services.
Beginner Level – Introduction level
This part of the course provided introductory training in using OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, and the broader use of Microsoft 365.
- The Office 365 environment – get an overview and understanding
- Manage your files in OneDrive for Business
- Take advantage of SharePoint Online’s team sites and libraries
- Outlook Online
- Sending and/or receiving messages within the Web version of Outlook
- Managing messages within the Web version of Outlook
- Managing contacts within the Web version of Outlook
- The Calendar within the Web version of Outlook
- Office Online
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- PowerPoint Online
- Sharing and co-editing files
- OneNote – Creating notes and notebooks
- Optimising notes, notes pages and notebooks and collaborating on notes
- Discover Teams, manage a team and its channels
- Managing conversations and chats
- Managing and sharing your files
- Office 365
- Working mobile
- Organising, participating in and leading a remote meeting
- Communicating and sharing information
- Working together on a project
If you prefer to only take this part of the course, please look at the Office 365 Certificate.
This is the advanced level of Office 365, building on the knowledge gained in the previous levels.
- OneDrive for Business – File syncing, sharing and versions
- SharePoint Online – File syncing, sharing and versions
- Teams: Advanced techniques for searches and notifications
- Teamworking with files
- Outlook for the web: Managing messages, contacts and the calendar
- Office for the web: Sharing and co-editing files
- OneNote for the web: Create and share your notes, create notes and notebooks, optimise notes, notes pages and notebooks
- Teamwork on notes
- Microsoft 365: Working mobile, organising, participating in and leading a remote meeting
- Working together on a project
- Individual efficiency
This training course shows you how to adapt your skills in these programmes to work with Office 365 on the cloud. It doesn’t show you how to use these programmes from scratch or advance your level. The only focus is on adapting to the Office 365 environment.
Suppose you need detailed training in Excel, PowerPoint, Word or Outlook to use these programmes professionally. In that case, you should purchase training in these individual programmes, which can be found on the links earlier in this paragraph.
Dates and Duration
Expect 15-20 hours of training time. You have access to the course for one year and can complete the course anytime during that period.
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited, and they are internationally recognised.
- Modernise your skill set to work with online business apps that are now common in modern office environments.
- Our trainers are experienced in using Office 365 in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Diploma of the CPD Accredited Office 365 at a Microsoft Academy.