Our Microsoft Academy is offering an online Office 365 Diploma. Many companies now use Office 365. The course enables the learner to gain a good understanding of the programme. You will also gain confidence using the application. This course is delivered on interactive software that delivers instructions and then assesses you throughout the programme.
What is Office 365?
Office365 is a cloud-based package provided by Microsoft. It includes the main Microsoft Office software. The main programmes are:
- OneDrive cloud storage
However, several other Microsoft programmes are included
Office 365 Fundamentals
- Getting started with Office 365
- How to work with Word Online
- How to work with Excel Online
- How to work with PowerPoint Online
- How to work with One Note Online
Specialist Level Module
- One Drive
- Microsoft Teams
- Web-Based Outlook
- Office365 People
- Office365 Tasks
- Office365 Calendar
- Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Stream
- Skype for Business
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Office365 Forms
- Office365 Administration (for non-IT professionals)
This is a training course that shows you how to adapt the skills you have in these programmes to working with Office365 on the cloud. It doesn’t show you how to use these programmes from scratch or how to advance your level in these programmes. The only focus is on adapting to the Office365 environment.
Dates and Duration
Expect 10 to 12 hours of training time. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime in that period
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced using Microsoft Office 365 in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Diploma of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Office 365 at a Microsoft Academy.